As a Genome user, you have the possibility to decide whether to accept or decline cancellation requests for incoming SEPA transfers.
A banner about the cancellation request received will appear on the dashboard in your Genome wallet.
You may choose to accept or reject it by doing the following:
- Click the banner with the SEPA cancelation requests notification;
- In the SEPA cancelation requests section, you will see the list of cancellation requests with the transfer details and option to Approve SEPA or Decline SEPA;
- There is an option to filter the list by account;
- In order to make a refund for incoming SEPA transfer please click approve SEPA and then Send;
- The amount of transfer will be in red if you do not have enough funds for the refund on your account, you need to top up it in order to accept SEPA cancellation;
- In order to decline the cancellation request please click Decline SEPA and choose one of the decline reasons from the list:
- Legal reason;
- I haven't received the funds;
- Funds already was refunded;
- Other reason to specify the reason for cancelation in none of the above fits;
Please note that the request will be automatically declined after 14 days.
If you need any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.