If your top-up by card has failed, please refer to the following:
- Ensure that you're using your card to perform the top-up. Using cards issued to third parties is prohibited, and top-ups with such cards will be rejected.
- Make sure that your card was issued in a permitted country. Due to internal policies, we only accept cards issued in permitted countries, the list of which can be found here.
- Double-check the card details you've entered. A common mistake is to fill out an incorrect CVV or expiry date.
- Make sure not to close the top-up window. If the top-up window is closed, the top-up transaction will fail.
- Verify that your bank supports 3DS and it's working. To ensure the security of the operation, it is mandatory to confirm the top-up by 3DS authentication. If you're not requested to confirm the top-up by your bank, please contact your bank to find out more.
- Pay attention to supported cards. Currently, we only accept Mastercard and Visa cards for top-ups by card.
- Reach out to your bank for further assistance. Sometimes, the top-up can be declined directly by your bank due to various reasons, such as risk mitigation or insufficient funds. We recommend reaching out to your bank for additional information.
If you're unable to identify the issue with your top-up attempt, please reach out to our Customer Support team via email@example.com for help!