The option to add a Genome card to Google Pay and Apple Pay is already available and you can use it for your needs on Android and iOS mobile devices.
You can add a Genome card to Google Pay following these steps:
1. Open the Genome app or download it from the Google Play store.
2. Log in to the app and go to the “Cards” menu
3. Click the “Add to Google Pay” button. Or, you can go to the card settings menu – the Google Pay settings will be right there!
In case you don’t have Google Pay installed, please follow the instructions below:
3a. Download the Google Pay app from Google Play
4. Follow the instructions to add a card
5. Verify your card if needed. Then you’re all set!
Please contact us at email@example.com in case of any difficulties.