Genome business clients have the option to provide access to their business wallet using the My Team feature.
Please note that this option is available only for the company director and financial director only in case of a successful business KYC procedure. The person you want to provide access to should be also a confirmed Genome user.
To allow access to another user, please do the following:
- Login to your Genome wallet and choose the business wallet you would like to provide access to in the upper left corner
- Click on Settings in the menu
- Then go to the My Team section on the left panel
- In the section, you will be able to see existing wallet members, their status, and access role
- Click the Invite member option to share access
- After that, you can enter the email or phone number of the member you are sharing access with. Make sure that that member used the email/phone number you entered for registration in Genome
- You can provide access only to confirmed and verified Genome users
- The next step is to choose an access role for a new member. When selecting the role, you'll see the options that will be available for a new user
Role Available options Role description Director All available functions, card ordering, and management This role allows you to manage Genome accounts. Typically given to a person who can manage Genome accounts by themselves. Financial director View and add accounts (details, reports) This role is given to an employee to manage accounts and merchants, make payments, and manage members on behalf of the director. View and add merchants (details, reports) Make payments (create and confirm) Manage members Verification and limits Accountant View and add accounts (details, reports) This role suits an employee responsible for managing accounting activities and creating payments for another person to approve. View and add merchants (details, reports) Create payment requests (request for approval) Verification and limits Payer View and add accounts (details, reports) This role is assigned to an employee who will manage outgoing payments for the company. View and add merchants (details, reports) Make payments (create and confirm) Verification and limits Analyst View and add accounts (details, reports) This role is for an employee who regularly analyzes account details and reports - to track incoming and outgoing payments and to perform analysis and assumptions based on financial statements. View merchants
- Click the Invite member button to continue or the Cancel button to disregard this action. Make sure you accept the Terms and Conditions before you continue
- The invitation will be sent to the email address or phone number of a new member
- After the procedure is completed a new wallet member will appear on the list
- You may Edit, Block access, or Remove members from the list
- To activate a blocked member, please click Edit and Save and activate
Note: Only the director can order Genome corporate cards.