Personal wallet verification can be rejected due to following reasons:
- You are related to the country that is not allowed by our T&C. According to our internal policy, we do not cooperate and process with prohibited countries, even if you have an EU resident permit. Unfortunately, our system rejects submissions automatically, and we are not able to change it manually.
- Unsupported document country. To complete the verification successfully, you need to upload a valid document – passport, ID card, or residence permit issued in one of the supported countries.
- You have used a non-machine-readable document version for your identification. Please note that in order to successfully pass your verification, you must use a document with an MRZ zone and security marks.
- Unsupported document type. One of the most common unsupported documents used – a driver’s license. Please keep in mind that we accept only passports, ID cards, or residence permits issued in supported countries for verification purposes.
- A poor-quality photo of your personal document. In order to complete the verification successfully, please upload an original picture of the document. Please check the quality of the photo after you take it, make sure that all data is readable and there is no reflected light captured on the document before you submit it.
- You’ve attached only one side of the ID card. Please go back to your dashboard, start the verification once again and provide both sides of your ID card.
- You do not reach the minimum age which is 18 years old for opening the account. Such verification attempts are blocked automatically and unfortunately, you're not gonna be able to complete the verification.
- You are using an expired document.
- Your date of birth doesn’t match the date on your documents. Please, double-check your information and submit the correct date of birth.