If you failed to make a card payment, please follow the further steps:
- Check your account balance if it is sufficient for the particular transaction;
- Check if your payment is not related to prohibited activities (including crypto-related platforms). More information is provided here.
- Check your card "Settings" whether the "Online payments" and "Conversion to Eur" are enabled; Check your card limits in the card "Settings" as shown here.
- Check if your card is activated: The virtual card is activated immediately after its order, this card is only active for online payments. The physical card must be activated by performing a "chip & pin" operation within 60 days: 1) after entering the pin code at the ATM and withdrawing money or checking the balance payment with pin code. 2) In Pos terminal by performing a payment with a pin code.
- Contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the screenshot showing the error code and with the link to the website where you tried to pay or POS terminal receipt which shows the error message.